The 76th SIMA-SIMAGENA, Paris International Agri-Business Show, will take place from 22 to 26 February 2015 at the Paris–Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center.
SIMA-SIMAGENA 2015 is set to be a major success, despite a tough market environment: as well as covering a bigger surface area, the show will be attended by a larger number of exhibitors, showcasing an industry offering that’s bigger than ever before. The theme of this year’s event, “Innovation First!” underlines the central role played by innovation in each and every aspect of the show.
“SIMA-SIMAGENA 2015 will be the biggest, most innovative and most international show ever” explains Martine Dégremont, the show’s director. “We’ll be playing host to more exhibitors this year, requiring us to restructure the show, which will now be held in halls 3 to 7.
Our central theme this year will be Innovation, which will be explored across a range of events. Lastly, internationalization is a major component of the show, and SIMA- SIMAGENA is continuing its strategy of actively recruiting exhibitors and visitors in almost 100 countries on five continents through its network of 45 agents,” adds Martine Dégremont. “Three countries will be given pride of place in 2015: Japan, Mexico and
SIMA-SIMAGENA bigger and better
Highlighting its continued success, SIMA-SIMAGENA has announced two major developments for 2015:
• two new sectors endorsed by visitors to the show -professional equipment for landscaping and for tropical and specialist crops – will be included at SIMA- SIMAGENA to meet needs across a range of agricultural sectors.
• a new layout (halls 3 to 7) will provide the show with more space and optimal comfort. Hall 7 will be mainly given over to livestock farming, with a new format for SIMAGENA (cattle), which will showcase developments in milking and breeding equipment, handling, transport and the renewable energy sector (methanization).
“Innovation first” – the driving force of SIMA-SIMAGENA 2015
The theme for the 2015 show, “Innovation First!” will put the spotlight on three areas – equipment, crops, and people and regions – and will provide the focus for numerous events, including in the “Looking forward” area, a glimpse at the future of agriculture, and in the “The way it was…” area, which will host a display of equipment and provide a life-size overview of developments in agricultural machinery. And, of course, you’ll also be able to visit the Innovation Gallery – a showcase for the prestigious SIMA Innovation Awards.
SIMA-SIMAGENA at a glance
– 1,700 businesses from 42 countries
– 248,800 visitors from 145 countries
– Over 50 forums and events
– 330 delegations of buyers and purchasing advisers welcomed
– 92% satisfied visitors
– A purchasing decision-making tool for almost 75% of visitors