Based on many years of experience and new market requirements the self-loading mixer wagon V-MIX Fill Plus LS from Bernard van Lengerich Maschinenfabrik GmbH & Co. KG (BvL) in Emsbüren has been fundamentally redesigned. The designers took the cutting process, the mixing process and the feed template constructively into focus.
An overview of the most important changes:
- The new cutting unit now has an increased removal height of 3.50 m as standard. Thus the machine is also interesting for feeding in larger farms.
- The machine has more cutting force in the cutting process thanks to enlarged cylinders for the cutting blade and enlarged articulation points.
- At the same time the cross-section is significantly improved in terms of service life. Because the counter blade is now thicker and adjustable.
- The machine has a central lubrication point on the cutting unit and optional a user-friendly central lubrication.
- Optimized rounding pieces in the mixing tub also speed up the mixing process and reduce dirt traps.
- Enlarged sliding openings at the rear lead to a faster dosing of the feed over the cross conveyor.
In its new version the self-loader also looks refreshed: The design of the machine has been modernized with laser-cut components, rounded shapes and new lighting units.
The self-loading mixer wagon of the family-owned company in northern Germany is in the program as one- or two-auger mixer. The largest machine of the new version to date, a V-MIX Fill Plus LS 24 H 2S in combination with the V-COMFORT Turbo straw blower, will be on display in November at AGRITECHNICA in Hannover.