The new SPV access and SPV power self-propelled mixer wagon models have been designed to provide farmers with a very compact, low height, easy to handle machine.
These SPV models with a single vertical auger are designed with a rear steering axle allowing for a short turning radius.
Approved at 25 km/hour, the range features several models to meet the needs of all individual farmers:
- SPV access: 12, 14 and 15 m3 versions with a 70 hp milling head
- SPV power: 12, 14, 15 and 17 m3 versions with a 100 hp milling head
These machines complement the SPV intense range which already exists in 10, 12 and 14 m3 versions approved at 25 and 40 km/hour.
New SPV access/power, loading:
- With 75 and 100 hp, the milling head allows to load all the products used for farming: hay, straw, haylage, silage, beet, etc.
- Electronic milling head control on the downstroke adapts the loading rate to the fodder density without damaging the structure value.
- The broad conveyor (650 mm) ensures regular supply of the mixing hopper.
New SPV access/power, mixing:
- Available in 12, 14 and 15 m3 versions for the ACCESS model and up to 17 m3 for the POWER model, the SPV self-propelled wagon features the single vertical auger concept for quick cutting of fibrous products and an aerated mix of the silage-based rations.
- The hopper is positioned between the two axles and supported on a frame. This assembly allows for low hopper height: 15 m3 for an overall height of less than 3.00 m.
- The hydraulically driven mixing auger ensures a variable speed from 0 to 50 min-1 allowing for the hopper to be completely and quickly emptied.
New SPV access/power, feeding:
- These models are even more compact and feature direct right and/or left-hand side feeding.
- As an option for narrow passages, a retractable feed conveyor under the hopper is available.
- For farmers using extra-high troughs, the feeding chutes feature a hydraulically tilting conveyor available in different lengths.
New SPV access/power, comfort and performance:
- With 170 hp (126 kW), the JDPS Stage A constant speed engine is positioned at the front at 90° with respect to the machine motion. The machine components are accessible for easy maintenance.
- Depending on the farmers choice the machine can be driven using a joystick or a foot pedal.
- The cab is fitted with a 3.5-inch VT30 terminal or a 5.6-inch VT50 terminal. Intuitive handling with three work modes: loading mode, feeding mode and travel mode.
- All KUHN self-propelled mixer wagons feature a comfortable spacious cab with maximum visibility for safety.