The rigid power harrow, available in the 3 – 3.5 and 4 m. working widths is suited for high-power tractors and difficult soil conditions.
This model is completely new, with a super sturdy frame suited for combinations with other implements and the new molded tine complete with the sturdiest clamping system of its category.
The strongest advantage is the Twin-force mechanic, which now becomes “maX”, with its tine-holding shaft in a single, wear-resistant block, mounted on supports with oversize tapered roller bearings.
New 2015: fix version RmaX
Much interesting news for new Power Harrow Rmax:
– reinforced main frame suitable for combination with Alpego seed-drills;
– new big-size side plates with deflector;
– front protections made of elegant and solid plates;
– fast unlocking lateral drive shaft protections;
– working depth indicator on levelling board
And now Twin-Force Technology becomes “MAX” with new heat treted wearproof steel shaft and disc in one piece mounted on one support with tapered roller bearings .
RmaX has new drop forged tine, with the biggest fixing-system in the category: 2 bolts Ø 20 mm
It is also available the quick-fit version for the same tine.