Between the French President’s latest announcements which authorize events and shows to open again in July and the vaccination campaign that is in full swing in France and Europe, we have every reason to be optimistic for this October!
Autumn 2021 will be the time for economic recovery and the SOMMET will undoubtedly be one of the principal vectors of recovery in the agricultural sector.
There is no doubt that we will be keen to meet up again from October 5 to 8, for this 30th edition of the SOMMET DE LÉLEVAGE, which is expected to be full of promise with several new major features:
– The SOMMET becomes a 4-day event,
– Inauguration of a new permanent 10,000 m² exhibition hall,
– Digitalisation of the show…
Not to forget that many highlights will punctuate the 4 days of the event:
– National championships for the Aubrac and Simmental breeds,
– VIP welcome for international visitors,
– International Livestock Evening,
– Sommets d’Or competition, rewarding the best technical innovations in agriculture…