New Holland Agriculture has enriched its T6 tractor series with the new T6 Dynamic CommandTM all round multi-purpose tractor. Offering between 145 and 175 max hp with engine power management, the lowest fuel consumption levels of a 4-cylinder agricultural tractor, and a host of productivity-boosting features, the T6 Dynamic Command models sets a new benchmark in efficiency. The T6 24×24 Dynamic Command add a further choice to the popular Basildon-Built T6 range, complementing the T6 Electro CommandTM and Auto CommandTM models.
The T6.145, T6.155, T6.165 and T6.175 models are market-leading, being the only tractors in this mid-range segment to feature an 8-step semi powershift transmission. This extraordinarily versatile tractor will be an asset to the fleets of arable, livestock, and dairy farmers, contractors, and hay and forage operations.
The new T6 Dynamic CommandTM makes it easy to breeze through a full day of intense work say New Holland with a host of new functions.
- Smart Range Shift; will always put you in the correct gear when making a range shift, any overlap gears from one range to the next are skipped giving sequential ratios and rapid acceleration.
- Dynamic StartStop; this is the perfect feature to ease the burden for the driver particularly where the tractor is stopping frequently, typically front end loader operation or haulage work. Simply press the brake pedal and the tractor will slow and come to a standstill, there’s no need to engage neutral or depress the clutch pedal.Release the brakes and the drive is reengaged, simple effective automation.
- Auto Shift; the entry level of automation that takes care of shifting gears based on an adjustable engine speed threshold. Depending on the task the operator chooses how much the engine speed can reduce before a ratio change is made.
- Ground Speed Management; with this advanced level of automation the required working speed is dialed in and the Dynamic CommandTM will do the rest. Shifting up and throttling back the engine whenever possible, all done automatically to maintain the target speed while reducing fuel consumption.
- Adjustable Shuttle Aggression; some tasks require the smoothest shuttle possible, sometimes the fasted direction change is the priority, with the T6 the driver can decide. Three aggression levels for shuttle speed are easily selected, just another way to optimise the performance of the Dynamic CommandTM.
- Dynamic IntelliShiftTM System; this is the brains behind each gear shift, every shift is unique. A closed loop analysis of engine speed, input and output transmission shaft speed, load and forward speed ensure that every shift is as consistently smooth as possible, even the oil temperature has an influence on those frosty mornings.
- Kick Down; for the most rapid acceleration the driver simply presses the throttle fully and the tractor will automatically downshift positioning the engine speed at peak power. The result, the fastest rate of acceleration and more tonnes hauled through the day.
- Transport Power ManagementTM; when above 22 kph, the HI-eSCR NEF engine cleverly switches to a power curve with a different profile that concentrates more power at higher engine revs. This delivers consistent tractor acceleration rates across the rpm band, from peak power to maximum engine speed.